DIRECT ASSISTANCESUPPORT FOR DEMANDING PROFESSIONALS
- You develop strategic applications?
- You want custom, comprehensive support?
- You know that spending hours looking for solutions is not cost-effective for your company?
Our "Direct Assistance" service is perfect for you!
Direct Assistance, a custom assistance service for PC SOFT products, allows you to obtain exactly the information you need.
Sign up for a subscription to Direct Assistance and set a time credit.
You will be assigned with a dedicated contact.
Each of your email inquiries will be processed by your dedicated contact.
The time taken to answer each of your inquiries is added up.
You use your subscription on an as-needed basis, at your own pace.
There are 3, 4, 6, 10, 30 and 60-hour packages.
First, if you want a cost-effective and efficient service, and especially if you fall into one of the following cases:
- Team of 3 or more developers
- 100 or more copies of your project distributed
- Revenue generated from your project above €100,000
- Over 100 end users
- Strategic project
- You want comprehensive, priority support
- You don't like to wait
Direct Assistance allows you to cut costs, as you save a significant amount of time. You obtain exactly the information you need, almost immediately, thus saving precious time. Besides, you can benefit from your contact's expertise while developing your project. Only the time actually spent is taken from your credit.
Direct Assistance lets you personalize your relationship with the PC SOFT technical support engineers, address wider technical subjects, more complex and more specific than what you can discuss with the free technical support.
Request a subscription contract to our sales department!
- Answer any question on PC SOFT products, of course
- Write a subroutine (code, component, Web service, etc.) based on specific requirements
- Look for a bug in a given source code
- Provide advice on a given code
- Optimize processes
- Provide advice on the network installation of an application
- Provide details on an API
- Install a Web server
Free Technical Support / Direct Assistance
DA: Direct Assistance | FTS: Free Technical Support
|Response to a specific isolated problem||Yes||Yes|
|Response to a non-isolated problem||Yes||No|
|History of messages exchanged||Yes||Yes|
|Check hardware configuration||Yes||No|
|Take control remotely||Yes||No|
|Help for installing the Web server||Yes||No|
|Check code containing less than 30 lines||Yes||Yes|
|Check code containing more than 30 lines||Yes||No|
|Search for bugs in a program||Yes||No|
|Question about Windows API||Yes||No|
|Follow up your development||Yes||No|
|Analysis and program audit||Yes||No|
|General advice for writing code||Yes||Yes|
|Assistance for writing code||Yes||No|
|Optimization of your code||Yes||No|
|Same representative on each request||Yes||No|
|Transfer files, DLLs, etc., with representative||Yes||No|
|Response within 16 business hours||Yes||No|
|Application storage (upon request)||Yes||No|
Direct Assistance is a cost-efficient service. Soon you won't be able to do without it! Click here to see pricing.