Welcome to the PC SOFT products professional forum.
- WINDEV is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing professional applications for Windows and Linux.
- WINDEV Mobile is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing professional mobile applications.
- WEBDEV is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) intended for developing interactive sites for Intranet or Internet use.
This forum is oriented towards technical issues.
he purpose of this forum is for project managers and developers to share their experience with PC SOFT products.
n order to maintain the professional quality of this forum and to prevent any of the pitfalls of the public forums, this forum will be moderated.
osts sent to the forum will be read by PC SOFT within 6 hours (except on weekends and holidays).
ude, insulting, unprofessional or unrelated posts will not be published.
his will allow for a reasonable number of posts and for more relevant information.
Before asking a question, please make sure that the answer is not in the product’s online help, or that an example does not already address your request, in order to keep this forum respectful and professional.
Use a valid email address.
lease use "professional" user names.
isrespectful or insulting posts will not be published.
he moderator reserves the right to block posts from users who do not comply with these guidelines.
PC SOFT may post on this forum to answer questions or provide additional information.
owever, posts should not be direct questions to PC SOFT. "Online Ed" is a PC SOFT contributor who is not in the Technical Support group and who participates from time to time to help or to guide the discussion.
f you need an answer from PC SOFT, you can contact the Free Technical Support or the Sales Department depending on the nature of your question.
"Did you know?" - PC SOFT Technical Support posts
- These posts are published for information purposes only.
- No answer is provided in these posts.
- Forum users can post a new message on the same subject if they want to discuss this “Did you know” topic further.
- The "Did you know?" title is reserved for use by PC SOFT.
Unfortunately, some site owners sometimes use forums as a means of advertisement. Some even ask fake questions under different user names in order to promote their site. This is why you should always use the same user name.
n order to prevent this inappropriate use of the forum for promotion and to keep the spirit of exchange among forum users, the moderator reserves the right to remove any suspicious links. Please accept our apologies in advance if a “genuine” link in your post is mistakenly considered as a suspicious link.
User names or email addresses containing any PC SOFT commercial brands will be automatically refused (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.).
Internet addresses specified in an answer must be complete addresses that point directly to the specific page containing the answer.
f the link points to a site that cannot be clearly identified (e.g., if the author's real identity or address is not mentioned), this link may not be published.
aution: By publishing a link you also take responsibility for the contents found at the specified address. (Article 121-7 of the French Penal Code and Saint-Etienne High Court, ch. corr., Dec 6. 1999).
The purpose of this forum is not to promote other sites. This also helps the user by providing only useful information.
dditionally, in order to keep the professional character of this forum, the moderator will refuse to publish any addresses in the following cases:
- Site leading to false information.
- Manipulating a question in order to generate an answer that will promote a site.
- Site whose author or manager has been found guilty of libel against PC SOFT.
- Illegal site
This forum should not be used to communicate with PC SOFT.
f you want to contact PC SOFT, use the following addresses:
- Sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Technical Support: email@example.com
- Direct Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org (available by subscription)
- PC SOFT site: email@example.com