WEBDEV FUNDAMENTALS 1Pre-requisite
This training session for developers is intended for new WEBDEV users who want to create Internet/Intranet sites.
Fundamentals 2 is an ideal complement to this training session.
Benefit from exceptional price offers by taking the "Fundamentals Course - 5 days".
After completing these 2 training sessions, you will master the basics of the development of Internet and Intranet sites and applications that manage data and processes
The following is the suggested content of this training session:
(This content can be fully customized)
You will learn to:
- Familiarize yourself with the development environment
- Create a dynamic site
- Master the main concepts and editors
- Design and modify a data structure
- Use the standard WLanguage functions
- Use templates and style sheets
- Use automatic AJAX
- Install sites on the web server of the hosting provider
The trainer uses the course support material, adapted to the objectives of the training session.
(the support material is provided in printed format at the beginning of the course)
This course support material is divided into subjects.
Each subject is based on 3 axes:
1 - theoretical presentation of the subject by the trainer and questions/answers
2 - implementation exercise (individual task) within a given time frame
the trainer remains available to help and provide additional explanations.
3 - correction of the exercise with all the necessary explanations and questions/answers
the trainer makes sure that each trainee has fully understood the exercise before continuing.
All of these methods and exercises will help you put into practice what you have learned, when you return to your company.
Subject 1. Overview of WEBDEV (1 hour)
- Operating mode of a site developed with WEBDEV
- Different types of sites: static, dynamic, SEO
- Development environment
Subject 2. WEBDEV sites (5.5 hours)
- Creating the project
- Creating the database
- Pages and page templates
- Creating a form
- Pages to add, modify and delete data
- Activation of AJAX in the code
- CSS and WEBDEV styles
- Declaration and scope of variables
- Groups of controls
- Object properties
- WLanguage procedures and functions
- SELECT queries
- Implementation of the GDPR
Subject 3. Controls (7 hours)
- Browsing Tables
- Browsing Loopers
- Combo Box
- Rich Text Area
Subject 4. Deployment (30 minutes)
- Web server architecture
- Hosting providers
- Deployment by physical media
- Site administration on the server
Last updated: January 2020