WEBDEV FOR WINDEV DEVELOPERSPre-requisite
This training session for developers is intended for users who have already developed websites with WEBDEV or who have previously completed the "Fundamentals 2" training session.
The "Advanced" WEBDEV training sessions are ideal complements to this session.
Benefit from exceptional price offers by taking the "WINDEV developer Course - 5 days".
After completing this training session, you will master the basics of the development of Internet and Extranet sites and applications that manage data and processes.
The following is the suggested content of this training session:
(This content can be fully customized)
You will learn to:
- Create a dynamic site
- Create Mobile-Friendly sites
- Manage advanced layouts
- Use templates and style sheets
- Master advanced WEBDEV controls
- Use WEBDEV-specific WLanguage functions
- Use automatic AJAX
- Integrate multiple languages into your sites
- Upload data
- Download data
- Install sites on the web server of the hosting provider
The trainer uses the course support material, adapted to the objectives of the training session.
(the support material is provided in printed format at the beginning of the course)
This course support material is divided into subjects.
Each subject is based on 3 axes:
1 - theoretical presentation of the subject by the trainer and questions/answers
2 - implementation exercise (individual task) within a given time frame
the trainer remains available to help and provide additional explanations.
3 - correction of the exercise with all the necessary explanations and questions/answers
the trainer makes sure that each trainee has fully understood the exercise before continuing.
All of these methods and exercises will help you put into practice what you have learned, when you return to your company.
Subject 1. Overview of WEBDEV (1 hour)
- Operating mode of a site developed with WEBDEV
- Different types of sites: static, dynamic, seo
Subject 2. WEBDEV sites (10 hours)
- E-commerce site (shopping cart, orders and invoices)
- Pages and page templates
- Introduction to Responsive Web Design (grid, gutters, resolution slices)
- Dynamic Serving
- Multiple languages
- Slide shows
- Creating a form
- Popups to add, modify and delete data
- Activation of AJAX in the code
- Upload and download
- CSS and WEBDEV styles
- The scope of variables
- Management of sessions
- Implementation of the GDPR
Subject 3. Controls: (9 hours)
- Rich Text Area
Subject 4. Deployment: (1 hour)
- Web server architecture
- Hosting providers
- Deployment by physical media
- Remote deployment
- Site administration on the server
Last updated: January 2020