WINDEV FUNDAMENTALS 2Pre-requisite
This training session for developers is intended for users who have already developed applications with WINDEV or who have previously completed the "Fundamentals 1" training session.
The "Advanced" training session is an ideal complement to this session.
Benefit from exceptional price offers by taking the "Fundamentals Course - 5 days".
After completing these 2 training sessions, you will master the basics to develop applications with WINDEV.
The following is the suggested content of this training session:
(This content can be fully customized)
You will learn to:
- Master new advanced controls
- Use new WLanguage functions
- Manage the conflicts when accessing a database
- Use text, INI and XML files
- Use the programming triggers
- Create and use queries
- Share resources
The trainer uses the course support material, adapted to the objectives of the training session.
(the support material is provided in printed format at the beginning of the course)
This course support material is divided into subjects.
Each subject is based on 3 axes:
1 - theoretical presentation of the subject by the trainer and questions/answers
2 - implementation exercise (individual task) within a given time frame
the trainer remains available to help and provide additional explanations.
3 - correction of the exercise with all the necessary explanations and questions/answers
the trainer makes sure that each trainee has fully understood the exercise before continuing.
All of these methods and exercises will help you put into practice what you have learned, when you return to your company.
Subject 1. Database (3 hours)
- Queries with parameters
- Management of concurrent accesses and locks
- Implementation of the GDPR
Subject 2. UI : User interface design (9 hours)
- The Table control (programming)
- The Progress Bar control
- Integration rules for multiple languages
- INI files
- List Box and Combo Box controls
- The Image control
- The ListView control
- The Looper control (programming)
- The TreeView control
- The Chart control (Column, Pie, etc.)
- The Splitter control
- The Sidebar control
Subject 3. Programming and concepts (8 hours)
- Automatic procedures
- Email management (POP, SMTP, Lotus Notes, Outlook)
- Creating an FTP client
- Object properties
- Creating a text file
- Integrating an XML file
- Creating and integrating an external component
Subject 4. Reports (45 minutes)
- Bar codes
- Passing parameters from UI & UX
Subject 5. Setup (30 minutes)
- LAN deployment
Last updated: January 2020