Advanced WINDEV Level 4Pre-requisite
This training session for developers is intended for users who have already developed applications with WINDEV or who have previously completed the "Fundamentals 2" training session.
Fundamentals 3 is an ideal complement to this training session.
Benefit from exceptional price offers by taking the "Advanced Course - 5 days".
After completing these 2 training sessions, you will master all the programming concepts and methodologies in WINDEV.
The following is the suggested content of this training session:
(This content can be fully customized)
You will learn to:
- Improve the UI & UX
- Create multi-window applications
- Master new advanced controls
- Manage continuous integration
- Create interfaces dynamically
- Create Windows services
The trainer uses the course support material, adapted to the objectives of the training session.
(the support material is provided in printed format at the beginning of the course)
This course support material is divided into subjects.
Each subject is based on 3 axes:
1 - theoretical presentation of the subject by the trainer and questions/answers
2 - implementation exercise (individual task) within a given time frame
the trainer remains available to help and provide additional explanations.
3 - correction of the exercise with all the necessary explanations and questions/answers
the trainer makes sure that each trainee has fully understood the exercise before continuing.
All of these methods and exercises will help you put into practice what you have learned, when you return to your company.
Subject 1. UI: User interface design (9 hours)
- Multi-window concepts
- Non-modal windows
- MDI multiple windows
- The Tab control "(Dynamic) MDI"
- Management of independent HFSQL contexts
- Internal Window control and internal windows
- The Pivot Table control (PVT ROLAP)
- The Dashboard control
- The Sunburst chart
Subject 2. Programming and concepts (12 hours)
- Customization of HFSQL errors
- Remote debugging
- Log activation
- User scenarios and automatic tests
- The software factory
- Management of events
- Dynamic queries
- Cloned controls
- Controls created dynamically
- The performance profiler
- Programmed Drag & Drop
- Executable with parameters
- Creation of a Windows service
- Implementation of the GDPR
Last updated: January 2020